Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Cherry Upgrades

Well, Cherry is at the Indie shop getting a few upgrades. One of my required items prior to the trip was a handlebar change. I have struggled with the limited pull back and the extremely low setting for the factory bars. I picked up a Wild 1 - 10" ape and hope I can make it resolve those ongoing shoulder issues from long rides.

I have already added soft lowers and cruise pegs; all picked up used or on sale. New mirrors will go on once the bike is back from the shop. I typically ride 1 up and have a seat specific for that, but do have the passenger Hammock H-D seat when riding 2 up. I picked up a relatively inexpensive rack to go behind the passenger backrest, to give a little extra bag capacity. This will be my configuration when on the road next month.

I'll post photos on the next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment