Saturday, November 8, 2014

Gallop, NM to Kingman, AZ

Awesome day. I had the longest uninterrupted stretch of 66 so far. I had to dodge cows, horses, and roadrunners. It was only giant tumbleweeds yesterday.

Today started cold. I'm not kidding.




It hit 86 here in Kingman, so I had a 61 degree swing from takeoff to touchdown.

I went through a number of great locations today.

Here's a few shots of my travels today.












I'm staying tonight at El Trovatore.


I did have a few of those pesky doublebacks and my share of bad road. You really have to watch some of the open sections.


I missed one of my planned stops, but all in all, a great day. I'm looking forward to Kingman to Oatman tomorrow. That is billed as the best section of 66. It looks awesome for a bike!

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment