Sunday, November 2, 2014

Back in Time.....

No, not going back to 1955....
Image result for back to the future

but I will pick up two hours on my westbound trek. I pick up an hour going into New Mexico on Thursday night and will pick up another hour early on Sunday crossing from Arizona to California. Of course, I will lose both of those hours quickly as I do a southern eastbound slab route to big D on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Cherry has made the conversion from daily solo















to two up with room for cargo.






















Made the adjustment in the air shocks and a short trial run yesterday with some of the cold weather gear, those big gloves are no fun.

The 7 day forecast is looking improved. If it holds, I should have a bit of cold weather, but no other issues.
Looks like everything is coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment